The IOT Technology isn’t coming soon It’s already here and the year 2017 is the best know for IoT to came into business effective process.
Big players are entering the game. Google bought the Nest Thermostat, Apple is coming out with Home Kit, ARM and Intel have both released new developer tools, Relayer got $2.3M in funding from Cisco to build an Internet of Things App ecosystem and Samsung announced earlier this year that they want to connect 90% of their devices by the end of 2017.
Internet of Things (IoT) is the next wave, world is going to witness. Today we live in an era of connected devices. Internet of Things is a term given to the attempt of connecting objects to the internet and also to each other – allowing people and objects themselves to analyze data from various sources in real-time and take necessary actions in an intelligent fashion.
Many big technology industries like apple, Intel, ARM, Google, IBM, and Microsoft have welcomed IoT and are putting huge investments and R&D efforts in this domain. Cisco’s Internet Business Solutions Group (IBSG) predicts 50 billion devices will be connected by 2020 and the market size, as predicted by GE is 10-20 trillion USD. The IOT Technology is the next revolution for users and brands.
As per the expert’s estimation the IoT market to expand $1.7 trillion by 2020, connecting approx 50 billion devices. The question is, from where the growth come from? Certainly, U.S. rules the forefront of technological developments, whereas China is in the middle of a massive economic expansion. Then, who will witness the IoT transformation? India to experience the IoT growth, and to become the largest consumer of IoT devices in the years to come.
As the future of IoT Technology is bright in India, businesses are more likely to take advantage of the IoT benefits. The industrial automation and efficient operations will soon take over the overall industry. For instance; Logistic is expected to enhance its operation with IoT devices. Many companies have already joined the race to maximize their transportation. Apart from this, in order to make the IoT more accessible, today some of the businesses are focusing to develop a platform’s design.
Right from the way we work and play, IoT will change everything. This IOT technology will transform and assure accuracy, efficiency, and overall productivity. Now, IoT will enable us with better equipped connected device, helping us to make smart and swift business decisions, delight our customers and predict the accurate requirement.
Whenever, innovation is introduced in the tech world, there are many challenges that will still remain the same. However, overcoming these issues, we can get a wholesome approach to success, as the future of the IoT in India is a promising, not to doubt. Visualizing the positive impact, the government is on the way to back sincere effort to develop better infrastructure. Hence different industry verticals are endeavoring to develop innovative products, and understand the benefits the Internet of Things provides.
Further, with sufficient time and resources, the IoT implementation in different business shows great and impressive result on a large scale.
Few more facts :-
1) The Internet of Things (IoT) industry is booming—in 2017, And need for IOT Developer is growing along with it.
2) Gartner predicts By 2020, more than 20.8 billion IoT devices will be in use, A recent report from vision mobile projects 4.5 million IOT Developers will be needed by 2020.
3) The term “IoT developer” remains broad, “There are a lot of discipline areas that are in play, including security, networking, systems engineering, cloud programming, and hardware device programming,” “It pays to be multilingual so that you can be flexible and play many different roles in the team.”
4) While these solutions may seem complex, the deployment of an IoT solution is simpler than would be expected for such a trans-formative benefit. With IoT technologies, you have the ability to dream big,adjusting the scope of your IoT solutions over time and with ease.
5) If you are a techie, or techie-at-heart, you’ll also enjoy his musings on the incredible rate of technological change we’ve seen in the past 50 years.
With the Internet of Things fast approach, that the world could become a reality very soon. At hIOTron we aim to deliver highly proven solutions that benefits and ease consumer insight, productivity.